Good Morning, Everyone!

JaneJetson
on 5/1/12 9:43 pm
RNY on 05/07/12
 After getting the news on my gallbladder removal I am now more at peace with that.  I was just rather shocked because I have never had a problem or pain so when they said that puppy was coming out,
I thought my eyes were going to bug out of my head and roll under the desk.  Anyway, everyone it is Wednesday!  count down for all us having our upcoming surgeries!  2-4-6-8 get this done we can't wait!!!!!  Oh man, what a dork!  
I am just in a better mood because this surgery has weighed heavy on my heart and mind for so long I just want to get it behind me and start the process! Isn't it amazing how hundreds of people can come together and be such support for one another?  thank you!  Jane in California

martitalinda
on 5/1/12 10:35 pm
Counting down with you!!!! Wishing you nothing but the best on your journey ... best wishes for an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery ... it only gets better .... The countdown is on indeed .. just a few more days to go ... I am so happy for you Jane in California...

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

southbay311
on 5/2/12 2:16 am - NV
RNY on 02/22/12
All will go well and soon the day will be here. Get some rest and best of luck to you.
H/W 326   S/W 287                                                                                     GW 145                                                      
JaneJetson
on 5/2/12 3:55 pm
RNY on 05/07/12
 Thank you for your support.  The more I am on OH the more I realize how important it is. Again, thank you for taking the time to respond!   Jane 
Most Active