New To the Black American Forum

tSqrD3
on 6/5/12 5:12 am - PA
VSG on 02/27/12
Soooo I didnt really get too much positive reception from the regular sleever forums... but i wanted to try this forum out (someone reccomended me to and said your all really friendly) and say hello to everyone! Im 3months post opt and down 60 since surgery and 4pounds away from being 100 pounds down since i started my weight loss journey 8/31/2011 :D
Im trying...   

Thicklin
on 6/5/12 5:24 am - TN
VSG on 04/23/12

Hi my sleeve sista, I'm a little over a month out and I love my sleeve. I started coming on BAF forum ever since I had a little fallen out on VSG forum. This is my home I love to post, its no back stabbing, no talking down to one another its just family around here. Feel free to post anytime I will love to here more from you.

tSqrD3
on 6/5/12 5:46 am - PA
VSG on 02/27/12
awll thank you i did too last week someone kinda got down my throat for talking about carbs and bananas.. and when my nutritionist said what they were saying was wrong they got definsive and it was a major uproar so im going to not post in VSG anymore lol... but thank you so much girlfriend and you def will be hearing from me more often!!!!!!
Im trying...   

Thicklin
on 6/5/12 6:08 am - TN
VSG on 04/23/12
Yeah it got really ugly..so I pulled out and came what I call now home. Its wasn't that busy on here at first hardly any post matter of fact you could go a couple of days without reading any new post but I've noticed alot of folks coming out new and old

I sent you a friend request I hope you accept. You're doing so well with your weight loss!

dstgirl2000
on 6/5/12 6:48 am
Hey tSqrD3...(I'm a gonna need you to "splain" that one to me)....  Welcome to the BAFam!.....Yes, we're the friendly crew here.  Please feel free to post, ask questions, support, vent or even whine a little every now and then.

You have done an amazing job this past year with your program.  I wish you well on your continued journey.  I'm a RNY'er, but I wanted to say WELCOME!!

JJ............

CallMeMrsSharp
on 7/2/12 2:40 am - MD
RNY on 06/04/12
DSTGIRL...

I'm assuming that you are a Soror...OOO-OOP!

dstgirl2000
on 7/2/12 5:58 am
Indeed I am Soror.................Spr '84!.......Which explains why my old brain is slow in processing these monikers......  I'm just old!

How's your journey in the wl world thus far?...........Plan to make it to the 2013 celebration?

JJ

CallMeMrsSharp
on 7/2/12 10:57 pm - MD
RNY on 06/04/12
Hello. So far I'm about 20 pounds down. I had my surgery a month ago tomorrow. I will definitely be in DC in 2013. I need to register for Founders Day weekend this week.

angenoire
on 6/5/12 10:13 am - NJ
RNY on 05/03/12
Welcome tSqrD3. Congrats on your success.
Taking it one day at a time.    
1Haute Diva
on 6/5/12 11:20 am - Fort Stewart, GA
RNY on 03/20/12
 Hey  tSqrD3!  So sorry your reception was not so welcoming on the Sleeve board but you're definitely welcomed here.  Congrats on your success thus far!!!
- Shaw

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 207 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1150 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2065 views